Help Wanted: The Lush team is looking for
developers and members.
[this section is under construction]
|Projects Looking for Volunteers|
Noone is working on those projects at the moment,
but it would be nice is someone did...
| port Lush to Windoze/Cygwin
| write a graphical model (belief network) library
| write a DSP library (filters, LPC ...)
| intervace SVDPACK or SVDPACKC (sparse SVD)
| write a parser/translator to automagically generate Lush bindings from C/C++ header files.
| interface VTK Visualization ToolKit
- add some juicy demos for OpenRM, HTK, Torch, OpenCV
- complete the integration of OpenRM and Torch.
- Rewrite the plotting functions (Secil is working on that).
- integrate Secil's ivtool/comdraw graphic driver.
- add demos of LeNet and various other learning algorithms
- rewrite and simplify the gblearning package
- rewrite the compiler so that it can
allow dynamic allocation and garbage collection if necessary.
- rewrite the interpreter to use native C/C++ structures
for its objects.